Publications on software-related issues
You can directly fetch the papers for which a link exists.
For any of the others, contact
- P.J. Moylan, "A systems programming language", Proc DECUS 2
(5), Aug 1976, 1087-1091.
- P.J. Moylan, "SGL users' guide", Tech Rept EE7701, University
of Newcastle, May 1977.
- P.J. Moylan, Assembly Language for Engineers, Ellis Horwood,
- P.J. Moylan, G.C. Goodwin, "Software Engineering or Computer
Engineering", Tech. Rept. EE8443.
- P.J. Moylan, "The PMOS Definition Modules", Tech Rept EE9107,
University of Newcastle, February 1991.
- P.J. Moylan, "The PMOS Real-Time Kernel", 18th IFAC/IFIP
workshop on Real-Time Programming, Bruges, June 1992, session B3.
- P.J. Moylan, "The case against C", Tech Rept EE9240,
University of Newcastle, July 1992. Also available in Spanish.
- R.E. Betz, P.J. Moylan, and L.J. Sciacca, "Control
environment implementation issues - with case studies", 2nd IFAC
Workshop on Algorithms and Architectures for Real-Time Control,
Seoul, August 1992. Abstract
- P.J. Moylan and R.E. Betz, "A maintenance page approach to
software testing", Tech Rept EE9256, July 1992.
- P.J. Moylan, R.E. Betz, R.H. Middleton, "The Priority
Disinheritance Problem", Tech Rept EE9345, October 1993.
- P.J. Moylan, "PMOS Reference Manual version 2", Tech Rept
EE9409, March 1994. Available in
Postscript (Warning: very long).
- P.J. Moylan, "Writing real-time applications in Modula-2", Joint
Modular Languages Conference, Ulm, September 1994. Word
- P.J. Moylan, "QR factorisation and pseudoinverse of rank-deficient matrices", local report.
- P.J. Moylan, "Software implementation of digital filters", local report.
- P.J. Moylan, "Tuning the limit on incoming connections to a mail server", local report.
Software available for distribution