P.J. Moylan - Publications in power systems and machines
You can directly fetch the papers for which a link exists.
For any of the others, contact
- P.J. Wortley, P.J. Moylan, "On-line steady-state control of a
synchronous generator", IEEE Trans Automat Control AC-19 (4), Aug
- B. Penfold, P.J. Moylan, "Simulation of a hydro-electric
machine set", Tech Rept EE7416, University of Newcastle, Nov 1974.
- P.J. Moylan, D.J. Hill, "Stability tests for multimachine
power systems", Proc IFAC Symp on Automat Control and Protection of
Electric Power Systems, Melbourne, Feb 1977, 70-74.
- H.R. Pota, P.J. Moylan, "Lyapunov function for power system
with transfer conductances", IEEE Trans Automat Control AC-30 (2),
Feb 1985, 155-158.
- H.R. Pota, P.J. Moylan, "Construction of Lyapunov function
for power system", Tech Rept EE8426, University of Newcastle.
- P.J. Moylan, H.R. Pota, "Generating Lyapunov functions for
power system stability estimates", Proc IMACS-IFAC Int Symp on
Modelling and Simulation for Control of Lumped and Distributed
Parameter Systems, Lille, June 1986, 187-189.
- H.R. Pota and P.J. Moylan, "A new Lyapunov function for
interconnected power systems", 28th IEEE Conference on Decision and
Control, Tampa, Florida, Dec. 1989, session FA-11. Also IEEE Trans
Automat Control AC-37 (8), Aug 1992, 1192-1196.