P.J. Moylan - Publications in circuit theory
You can directly fetch the papers for which a link exists.
For any of the others, contact
- P.J. Moylan, "Preliminary simplifications in state-space
impedance synthesis", IEEE Trans Circuits Syst CAS-21 (2), March
- B.D.O. Anderson, P.J. Moylan, "Synthesis of linear, time
varying passive networks", IEEE Trans Circuits Syst CAS-21 (5),
Sept 1974, 678-688.
- B.D.O. Anderson, P.J. Moylan, "The Brune synthesis in
state-space terms", Int J Circuit Theory Appln 3 (2), June 1975,
- P.J. Moylan, "Cauer network synthesis in state-space terms"
18th Midwest Symp Circuits Syst, Montreal, Canada, Aug 1975,
- B.D.O. Anderson, P.J. Moylan, "Structure result for nonlinear
passive systems", Int Symp Operator Theory of Networks and Syst,
Montreal, Canada, Aug 1975.
- P.J. Moylan, "State-space synthesis of passive ladder
networks", Tech Rept EE7511, University of Newcastle, Aug 1975.
- P.J. Moylan, L.O. Chua, E.W. Szeto, "When is a device
passive?", Internat J Circuit Theory and Appln 10, Feb 1982,
151-165. Also Memo UCB/ERL M81/34, Electronics Research Laboratory,
Univ of California, June 1981.
- D.J. Hill, P.J. Moylan, "Definitions of passivity for
nonlinear circuits and systems", Proc 1980 IEEE Symp on Circuits
and Syst, April 1980, 856-859.